Sunday, March 21, 2010

Before There Was The Motely Fool, There Was The Sane Investor

On this one topic.

There was an article that recently graced the front page of the Motley Fool, talking about how big Apple (AAPL) is compared to its brethren on the S&P 500. It's interesting, because I wrote practically the same article more than a month ago on this subject.

I'm definitely not trying to cite any sort of "copying" (they probably didn't read my article), but it did feel good to have a major investing website run with the same tag line that I recently wrote a piece on.

I'm sorry about the complete absence of content for this blog...I've been really busy. But I will say that I'm happy to be employed now (yay!) although still weighing out two offers I received. Hopefully not having to find a job will give me more time to write on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment