Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh Great It's Back

Subscribe in a reader

For a time (mainly from June 2008 to June 2009), I ran my blog thesaneinvestor.com. I had a really great time doing this, but by a combination of the time it took to run it and the cost to do it (not that expensive, but it certainly wasn't free), I decided to let the blog shut down when my web hosting agreement expired.

Thus my blog entered the dark ages, a time when I had no venue to let my pixelated voice echo throughout the empty halls of the internets *suffering*. I decided on a whim to restart the blog on blogger, so this must be...the renaissance?

My goal is to discuss current topics in finance, business and investing, with no specific focus on any one topic. I hope to provide a whimsical yet lucid perspective on the current environment, and my hope is that you will enjoy said voice. With that, I welcome you back to "The Sane Investor".

No comments:

Post a Comment